|Job Title:||Software Development Lead|
|Salary/Rate:||Up to £55k|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
Software Development Lead Position Overview:
Our client is a leading organisation and are actively seeking a new Software Development Lead to bridge the gap between senior management and the development team. To perform this role, you will need to have strong .NET development skills/experience, with the character and personality to be a natural leader in a highly innovative and exciting environment.
Software Development Lead Position Responsibilities:
- Be a hands-on (both technically and commercially) manager 7 software development professionals.
- Work closely with stakeholders at all levels to help define requirements and set out the necessary development practices.
- Proactively champion the Agile methodology, occasionally holding stand-ups.
- Ensure all development work is carried out on time and to a high quality.
- Ensure all work is documented accordingly.
Software Development Lead Position Requirements:
- Be a strong .NET developer using C#, who is keen to take on a lead role.
- Have good knowledge of .NET 4.0+ and MVC.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be personable.
- Have good knowledge of SQL Server (2008/2012)
- Enjoy solving problems.
- Understand WebAPI’s.
Software Development Lead Position Remuneration:
- Salary up to £55k
- 25 days holiday
- Generous secondary benefits package.
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.