|Job Title:||Software Project Manager|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||email@example.com|
Software Project Manager Position Overview:
Working in a newly created department, you will be tasked to ensure all software delivery projects are delivered to the highest standard and on time. You will be a figured head for the Software Development team and work with them to ensure their work is also of the highest standard, processes are being adhered to and the overall team is working in a collaborative and cohesive manner. You will oversee and deliver (the often complex) software projects focusing on time, budget, and quality. Working in a fast-paced environment, you will proactively manage an assortment of software development, architecture, infrastructure and integration projects. In addition, you will often act as the leading Programme Manager across multiple business units.
This position would suit someone who an experienced Project Manager who likes to work in a fast-paced environment and understands the importance of getting the project delivered right first time.
Software Project Manager Position Requirements:
- Have strong experience of delivering Software Development projects.
- Have good experience of managing teams and resources.
- Have good experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Have experience of managing multiple stakeholders’ expectations.
- Be Prince 2 certified.
- Have great communication skills.
- Understand the intricacies involved in Software Development projects and how to manage the expectations of both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Have a customer-centric mindset.
- Have a want to grow and develop.
- Be proactive and self-sufficient.
- Operate in an honest, ethical and transparent manner.
- Have experience of bringing teams/departments together to ensure a collaborative and cohesive working environment.
Software Project Manager Position Remuneration:
- A salary ranging between £40-60k.
- A generous secondary benefits package.
- A grown-up working environment with flexi-time if needed
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.