|Job Title:||Software Tester|
|Location:||Fleet area, Hampshire|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Software Tester Position Overview:
Are you an Automation Software Tester, or perhaps a Manual Tester with some Automation experience who is looking to further develop themselves within Automation?
Our client is a mid-sized but leading technology firm and they’re actively seeking a new Tester to join their team.
Software Tester Position Responsibilities:
- You will be carrying out both Manual and Automation testing of the company’s software products. This means executing all levels of testing, including Exploratory, Integration, System, Acceptance, and Regression.
- This means applying software quality assurance throughout the Agile product lifecycle.
- You will work in a highly collaborative and team orientated Agile environment.
- You will analyse user stories and requirements for validity and feasibility.
- You will design, develop, and enhance automation and manual test scripts to increase quality and timeliness of outputs.
- You will detect and triage of software defects and inconsistencies, managing defects through to resolution
Software Tester Position Requirements:
- Have experience of all levels of testing, including Exploratory, Integration, System, Acceptance, and Regression.
- Have knowledge and experience using Automation and Manual testing in an Agile environment.
- Have knowledge of Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, and/or JIRA.
- Have the ability to run Non-functional testing, including security, performance, and load testing.
- Have good knowledge of the SDLC and the challenges of testing.
- Have knowledge/experience of SpecFlow, Selenium, Postman, and/or SoapUI.
- Have knowledge/experience of .NET/C#.
- Have experience in API testing on micro web services.
- Have knowledge of data-centric application systems with a high level of JSON, SQL, XML, and/or HTML.
Software Tester Position Remuneration:
- Basic salary ranging between £30-40k
- Generous benefits package.
- Grown-up and highly collaborative working environment.
- The chance to grow/develop yourself within the company
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.