|Job Title:||Technical Architect|
|Salary/Rate:||€100 plus benefits|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Technical Architect Position Overview:
Our leading software client is seeking an experienced Technical Architect to join them working out of their Frankfurt office.
Technical Architect Position Responsibilities:
- Work with clients to understand and determine an implementation solution design that takes into consideration integration needs and constraints.
- Evaluate and translate business, information and technical requirements into a blueprint design that outlines solutions that achieve business objectives.
- Assist Solution Architects in the analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities about business processes, people, technology.
- Establish a design and deliver data transformations, to map customer data into the businesses data model and establish appropriate ETL’s to transform data.
- Define and implement Single Sign-On in customer environments.
Technical Architect Position Requirements:
- Have strong hands-on, technical skills with Enterprise Java and application deployment/configuration, using application servers such as: Tomcat, WebSphere, Weblogic
- Have some prior consulting experience working as part of a product company or consultancy, especially in areas surrounding solution architecture.
- Have good knowledge of Web services and API’s, and relational Databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MySQL)
- Have strong analytical skills, including a deep understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application, data and solution requirements.
- Be a natural problem solver.
- Have very good verbal and written communication skills.- fluent in both German and English.
- Have the ability to multitask and work on several projects and tasks in parallel.
- Being a self-starter and quick learner
- Have a willingness to travel nationally and internationally up to 50% of the time.
- Have a good understanding of web technologies and SAAS solutions
- Have circa 5+ years experience of working with integration technologies.
Technical Architect Position Remuneration:
- Salary circa €100k
- Fantastic benefits package
- Stock options
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.