|Job Title:||UI Engineer|
|Consultant Handling Vacancy:||Steve Oakley|
|Consultant Telephone Number:||+44 (0)2381 542 401|
|Consultant Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
UI Engineer Position Overview:
Our client is a mid-sized leading product company who are upscaling their internal development team to cater for their release of new cloud based product streams.
The core focus of this role will be to design and create impressive user interfaces using ReactJS.
As part of your role you will also have a strong input into innovating the company’s existing architecture, creating and implementing new features and enhancements, and overall improve the operations.
UI Engineer Position Requirements:
- Have circa 2-3 years commercial software engineering experience, with at least the last 1 year using ReactJS.
- Have good commercial experience of building user interfaces and user experiences.
- Have good knowledge of working with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Have experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Be happy to input in stand ups and code reviews.
- Have a want to put your ideas and thoughts forward.
- Have experience of working in a continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) environment.
- Have experience of working within an AWS environment.
UI Engineer Position Remuneration:
- Salary between £50-70k
- Generous benefits package
Broadrock Marks are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.